Why Mucky Pups?
We aim not to simply meet your expectations; rather we will exceed them for you and your children:
- Our aim is to provide outstanding early years education through creative hands-on play and learning experiences in a stimulating, safe and relaxed environment so children can develop emotionally, socially, intellectually and physically.
- Each child is assigned a Key Worker who encourages independence by facilitating the children’s natural exploration and scaffolding their development.
- We want children to feel excited about learning; giving them a positive first experience of life at Nursery School through inspirational experiences.
- We provide a diverse curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- A positive relationship between parents and staff is encouraged at all times to ensure we create the best possible environment and cooperation in the interest of the children.
- Mucky Pups promotes a healthy lifestyle by organizing outdoor activities in our large garden and by preparing healthy meals and snacks on site.
- There is nowhere else like Mucky Pups – it is more than just a business. Children and staff regularly take part in raising money for the charities that the nursery school supports – allowing all to have memorable and fun experiences that help others at the same time.
One visit will convince you that we don’t just make promises – we keep commitments to parents and to children alike.
back to top